2015 Mini Kickers and Recreational Soccer
Regular registration rates are available until July 15, 2015. Those registering on or after July 16, 2015 will pay a $15 late fee. Registrants after July 31st will be placed as available on recreational teams. For players on the wait list, your credit card will be collected, but not charged until your child is placed on a team. Registration Fees
2015-2016 Travel League
Travel Registration will open after travel tryouts are completed, June 14th. Travel registration is due in full or the first of three payments by July 15, 2015. Players making their first payment on July 16, 2015 or later, will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Need to update your credit card in GotSoccer?
- Click here for instructions on how to update your credit card.
- Registering more than one player? Be sure to use your Family Account.
- When you log in to register, sign in under the Family Account and the discounts will be applied as long as other players are registered for the same season.
- Family discounts apply to players in Mini Kickers and the Recreational League.
- Note: The registration does not have to be done on the same day or time.
- Need your log in information?
- Contact the SASA Admin if you are having any trouble logging into your existing Got Soccer account. Please do not create duplicate records for your players.