Mini Kickers and Recreational Soccer
Spring 2017 Information
Registration for the Spring 2017 season will begin in mid December. Register early and pay regular registration rates until January 31, 2017. After January 31, 2017, registration rates increase $15. Those players registering after February 25th will be placed on a wait list. For players on the wait list, your credit card will be collected, but not charged until your child is placed on a team. SASA desires to place every child wanting to play soccer. Our only limitation is volunteer coaches. Please consider volunteering as a head coach when registering!
Registration for Mini Kickers remains open until the first week of sessions or until the program is full.
Offline registration is available for an additional $5 fee. Please fill out the Offline Registration Form and mail to P.O. Box 21, Saline, MI 48176.
2016-2017 Travel League
Travel Program Registration
- Need to update your credit card in GotSoccer?
- Registering more than one player? Be sure to use your Family Account.
- When you log in to register, sign in under the Family Account and the discounts will be applied as long as other players are registered for the same season.
- Family discounts apply to players in Mini Kickers and the Recreational League.
- Note: The registration does not have to be done on the same day or time.
- Need your log in information?
- Contact the SASA Admin if you are having any trouble logging into your existing Got Soccer account. Please do not create duplicate records for your players.